After a 1 year pause, the BC PNP Entrepreneur Base Program has reopened to accept new applicants. This Program allows foreign Businesspeople to buy or establish a business anywhere in BC, obtain Work Permits and Study Permits for your family, then later obtain Permanent Residence.
Here is what you need to know:
- At least 3 years of Business Ownership or Management experience in the past 5 years;
- A Personal Net worth of at least $600,000 CDN;
- A Post Secondary education certificate (degree, diploma or certificate). This can be waived if you have owned 100% of a business in 3 of the past 5 years.
- Minimum investment of $200,000 CDN;
- Must create a minimum of 1 new job, other than jobs for your own family members;
- You can either Purchase a Business, Start a new Business, or purchase at least 33% of a Business;
- The business can be anywhere in British Columbia; and
- It could be many different sectors as long as it is not on the ineligible business list.
- You must live within 50 Kilometres of the Business;
- You must manage the business;
- You must live 75% of your time in BC;
- You must provide a report from an approved Accounting firm as to how you legally accumulated your assets.
These are minimum requirements. When you submit a Proposal, you will be assessed against other Entrepreneur applicants who have submitted their proposals. If you would like to see how you could qualify, Book a Consultation.